Table Of Contents
Does your dog love to play, run, jump and act wild every once in a while?
That’s what makes them dogs right?
We love our furry companions because they join us on adventures, on the road and on the couch.
So, it’s natural to be concerned when you notice that your four-legged friend might be slowing down.
Here’s the thing: slowing down and less activity than normal is not a “necessary” side effect of your dog getting older.
There are ways to prevent hip and joint issues in your dog, like hip and joint supplements, so that they don’t have to miss out on the fun.
Are you unsure how to detect or figure out when your dog might be suffering from joint pain?
There are some signs that will help you take notice, so you can take action and get hip & joint supplements for your dog to help ease their pain.
Certain breeds of dogs are genetically more prone to dealing with joint pain or arthritis issues.
It is important to be aware of the potential health issues your dog could face and be prepared if you have one of these breeds of dog.
One thing to note is that not all of these breeds are large dogs.
Sometimes small dogs deal with joint pain too.
Here is a list of some dog breeds that can deal with more joint pain than others:
- German Shepherds
- Golden Retrievers
- St. Bernards
- Great Danes
Signs Your Dog Is Dealing With Joint Problems
- Not wanting to play
- Dragging behind on walks
- Loss in muscle tone
- Slower to get up or jump up
As dogs age, just like in humans, it can cause degenerative issues on their joints and bones.
Tendons and cartilage start to regress due to wear and tear, and your dog will feel the effects of that.
This joint pain can actually take quite a toll on your dog physically.
Many people think that once their dog starts aging, there isn’t anything they can do.
The good news is that there are things you can do to help relieve your furry friend’s pain.
How to Relieve Joint Pain in Your Dog
- Keep your dog at a healthy weight. Obesity is a huge cause of discomfort in dogs, and only wears harder on their joints. Aid in pain relief by keeping your pup on a healthy diet and avoid over feeding. Work with your vet to insure your dog is at a healthy weight.
- Hip and Joint Supplements for dogs have quickly become a popular and effective alternative to prescription medication. Offering this proactive and more natural option to your dog will help prevent the hip and joint pain problems that naturally arise.
Why get hip & joint supplements for your dog?
- Help Maintain Joint Flexibility
- Great Tasting Chewable Tablet
- Alleviate Aches and Discomfort Associated with Daily Exercise
- Packed full of Glucosamine, Chondroitin and MSM
VetGen Pharmaceuticals glucosamine-based Maximum Hip & Joint Supplements for Dogs can provide extraordinary relief of pressure, pain, and discomfort that is commonly associated with muscle inflammation, bone loss, and arthritis.
Each of our products are made with only the best ingredients that are sourced, produced, and manufactured in the USA at an FDA-registered and GMP-certified facility.
Your dog doesn’t have to stay in pain, even as they age and deal with the natural side effects of that.
By providing the best hip and joint supplements available on the market for dogs to your precious pets, you will revitalize their quality of life.